Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Doors 9-19 | 1 Convention Centre Place
4-8 August 2018 | Opening Hours: Sat-Tue 9am-6pm, Wed 9am-3pm
A new and exciting buying experience will greet you at the Melbourne Gift Fair featuring all the following benefits:
- Enter Melbourne Gift Fair through the MCEC's new main entrance at Convention Centre Place, near DFO South Wharf
- Find more exhibition space, more AGHA exhibitors, more products and more buying choices in once convenient location
- See all AGHA exhibitors together in one premium venue, at the existing and brand new space at the newly-expanded MCEC between Doors 9-19
- Enjoy visitor free parking* at the Freeway car park, only 200m from the new AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair entrance
- Stay at the new 4-star Novotel hotel immediately adjacent to the new AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair entrance
- Explore many newly themed buying zones all within the new AGHA space
- Explore 'Design Life' - New to Melbourne, this is AGHA's showcase of premium gift and homewares previously only seen at Sydney Gift Fair
- Discover 'Unique & Boutique' - a brand new destination displaying new and exciting products across the retail market
- ...and there is much more to come!
This important industry trade event provides buyers access to thousands of innovative products within the Australian market across a huge range of buying categories.
Whether you're a retailer, interior designer, stylist, online retailer or a business owner, this is your next opportunity to breathe life into your retail buying experience. Register now to discover thousands of brands and new season ranges at the new home of the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair.
Reshape how you visit this essential buying experience in August 2018.
Can’t wait until August? Here is a preview of the significantly improved home of Melbourne Gift Fair.