By Train (MCEC only):
The stations at Spencer Street Station (country, interstate and suburban trains) and Flinders Street Station (suburban trains) are within 10 minutes walking distance to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
By Tram (MCEC):
The 96, 109 and 11 trams stop outside of or near the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC);
- Route 96, St Kilda to East Brunswick
- Route 109, Port Melbourne to Box Hill
- Route 11, West Preston to Victoria Harbour Docklands
By Tram (MSG):
The 57 tram stops at stop 32, Showgrounds Village Shopping Centre on Epsom Road, just a short stroll from the MSG Exhibition Pavilion entrance;
Route 57, West Maribyrnong to Flinders Street Station, City
By Bus (MSG only):
- Bus No. 472 from Williamstown to Moonee Ponds stops along Langs Road
- Bus No. 404 from Footscray to Moonee Ponds stops on the corner of Epsom and Ascot Vale Roads
For timetables and further information, visit Public Transport Victoria website ptv.voc.gov.au or call 1800 800 007.