HOW TO ENTER
- Collect a copy of the Buyers Guide at the entrance to the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
- Clearly print your contact details on the competition form found inside the Buyers Guide
- Place 5 trade orders with your favourite exhibitors at AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
- Ask the exhibitor to complete an order coupon found inside the Buyers Guide for each order you place
- Tell us in 25 words or less why you enjoy visiting the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
- Bring your 5 order coupons with your completed competition form to an AGHA stand and receive a stamp for each order.
- Value of prize will be limited to the dollar total of the 5 orders submitted, up to the value of $15,000.
Terms & Conditions – Game of Skill Prize
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. The Promoter is the Australian Gift and Homewares Association (AGHA), Unit 58, 11-21 Underwood Road Homebush NSW 2140. ABN 49 061 196 290
3. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
4. To enter, entrants must have:
a. Placed 5 trade orders with exhibitors at the 2017 AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
b. Five (5) order coupons completed by the exhibitors
c. Completed the entry form available in the Buyers Guide and tell us in 25 words or less why you enjoy visiting AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
d. Collected 5 stamps from AGHA Staff Members at the 2017 AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. Formal confirmation of each order will need to be provided by the winner to the Promoter, prior to payment of the prize. Failure to do so will result in the entry being considered invalid and an alternative prize winner will be selected.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
9. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old or over, residents of Australia and be an accepted attendee at the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair.
10. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 5 August 2017. Entries close 3pm AEST 9 August 2017
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
14. The information you are asked to provide to the AGHA is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will not disclose this information to any other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format.
16. In the event that a winner does not provide formal confirmation of orders to the Promoter within 30 days then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
17. Entries will be judged at the AGHA headquarters on Friday 18 August 2017 at midday and the winner’s name will be published on the AGHA website within 30 days.
18. The winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided on the competition entry form on the day of the draw and emailed within fourteen (14) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
19. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 14 days of the draw and has made every effort to contact the winner with the information provided by the entrant then the Promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.